Tuesday 29 July 2014

29.07.14

Just blog for the end of July. teehee...
Now I just start my sem break but it is totally BORED.
My parents just went to Hokkaido for a whole week, that's why i can't hang out with any of my friend even my boyfie. T^T
But there is still a trip waiting for me and waihong.
We just booked a superior room in Colmar Tropicale, Berjaya Hills, which is Bukit Tinggi. XD
Can't wait to take a lot of photos there which has really nice background and also eat my favourite food!---Steamboat!!!
There are not only French Village, and also Japanese Village and Farm. :)
I think my very first meipai video will take at there. muahaha XD. wait for me yay Phua Jing Wen.

And, just met up with two of my lovely shapo.
I really miss them and love them so much. Why can we talk non-stop once we meet? XD
Oh my... I have really nothing to say. Bye~

No comments:

Post a Comment