Wednesday 8 October 2014

08.10.14

Friends again ask me to update my blog... Hengtat and Jingwen, here you go.
I blog now because next week is my midterm week! so I have to spent all time to study...
Good luck, Jessica! You can do it!!!

I want HOLIDAY!
Just start my school days for few weeks and now I am start missing holiday. haha XD
I don't know where I need to blog from...
OK!
Departure lounge is a kind of restaurant which I like to have a breakfast or brunch there.
Nice food and reasonable price yay!
I ordered banana pancake+espresso and yenfang ordered a spaghetti lunch set. :)





and, we had girl swimming session in our result releasing day. haha XD
but we had fun for swim and please let me swim again!
*P/S: This photo is actually not allowed to post out. I did, haha. because I worry one day my phone run down and I don't have a backup!

Next, should be my family trip at Pulau Tenggol which is an island in Terengganu and I really can't resist pulau this word!!!
This island is just so so compare with Redang Island.
I love Redang Island more! haha...



 This photo using panaroma setting in my phone. hehe...









Departure lounge episode 2. hahahahahahaha.
This time I came with jingwen and valerie. :)
We ordered BIG breakfast! Yum~




Food again from Plan B.
Their soft-shell crab cream spaghetti is really damn good!


And this is my first time for wearing baju kurung because of mpu project.
I am acting a Malay MAMA which is married with a Malay, Fariz, so called sayang.
I can't stop laughing once the sayang word came out from my mouth. hahahahaha XD

And finally, here come with my birthday time photos...













Can you guys tell me, when you are reading my blog,
Photos and Words, which one you prefer? :)

1 comment: